The only professionals that can represent you before the IRS are:

  • Enrolled agents
  • Certified Public Accountants
  • Attorneys

That’s it. Those are the only people the IRS recognizes that can represent you. Just like a medical doctor is the only person who can prescribe you medication if you are sick, only Attorneys’, CPA’s and Enrolled Agents can represent a taxpayer before the IRS. But would you have any doctor prescribe you medication? Would you go to the dermatologist if you had a heart problem? Of course not. So, should you go to any CPA, Attorney or Enrolled Agent to handle your IRS tax problem? We advise to go to a specialist in tax resolution to handle your IRS difficulties.

We are experts in tax resolution and help taxpayers with their IRS Problems every day. To learn about how we handle our cases, please read the “PLAN Tax Problem Solution Process” blog post by clicking here.

If you have tax problems and need to speak to experts who can help you, call for a Free Consultation at (785) 357-7777.